Vivien Davies and Joanne Delap
- Contact Tel:
- 0207 608 8708 (Via Contact a Family)
- Contact Email:
- Facebook Page
- Twitter Feed
- We have a statutory role to pass on the views of parents & carers to decision makers
- We hold monthly walks around Greenwich for parents and carers
- We host a monthly book club and creative sessions
- We provide links to other services, including the National Autistic Society local branch and support organisations
- We are working on the DfE's SEND reform project in Greenwich
- We are part of the Joint Commissioning Group for children in Greenwich
Greenwich Parent Voice is an independent group of parents of children with special needs in the London borough of Greenwich.
We are committed to giving a voice to all carers of disabled children in government. We find out parent and carer views at school coffee mornings and at our free events around Greenwich every term. We give these to to decision makers, pointing out the problems and the service gaps, what’s working well and what needs to improve.
We are funded by the Department of Education.
We are supported and monitored by Contact a Family and are part of the National Network of Parent Carer Forums.
Categories of SEND
Cognition and learning, Communication and Interaction, Sensory and/or physical development difficulties , Medical conditions , Emotional, social & mental health difficulties.
Early years, Primary, Secondary, Post 16, Transition to adult services.
Community & Voluntary Sector Service.
Contact us by email, social media or at our term time events.