We can provide Educational Psychologists, Occupational Therapists, Mental Health experts and more professionals to assess and support children with:
1. Barriers to Learning; literacy, dyslexia, numeracy etc
2. Behaviour and Emotional needs ;anxiety, behaviour, self esteem and attachment etc
3. Social Needs; friendships, bullying, autistic spectrum disorders etc
4. Physical and sensory needs; Sensory processing, fine motor skills etc
5. Parenting and Family Support 6. Speech and Language Support
We are guided by a positive, holistic and solution focused approach to working. This means that we are interested in not only understanding difficulties, but moving forward and enabling the young person to harness their potential. We aim to deliver a service that is child focused, reliable, friendly, responsive to your needs and effective. We have short waiting times and any reports will be with you quickly.
Cognition and learning, Communication and Interaction, Sensory and/or physical development difficulties , Medical conditions , Emotional, social & mental health difficulties.
Early years, Primary, Secondary.
Consultancy Service, Education Service, SEND Products & Resources, Targeted Service & Specialist Practitioners .
For all referrals please contact Julia Pethybridge on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org