Benefits of Membership
There are a host of benefits to membership of The Local Offer, which is so much more than just a database of providers. Many of these benefits have been driven by requests from organisations to offer specific services, or have emerged through this first year of operation as key interests of providers in the private and third sector.
- Coverage in multiple local authorities in England, where your organisation has branches or provides a service
- A unique Provider Profile Page with key information, including logo, images & referral process
- Opportunities to revise and update content in line with your service development
- Inclusion on a Road Map of SEND Provision (England) ™
- Free use of The Local Offer logo ™ on your website & publicity material
- Access to consultancy support at discounted rates for the duration of your membership
- Co-create content, add case-studies, articles & resources to be shared by parents & professionals
- Keep up to date with policy and good practice via regular e-newsletters
- Benefit from pro-active social media promotions via Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook & Google+
- Gain from special offers to conferences & alerts to events specific to your sector
- Requests for consultancy support to help develop service provision at special discounted rates
- Additional opportunities to revise or edit content, add further Local Authorities as service capacity increases, or co-create content for the site
- Opportunities for all members, at any subscriptlon level, to add images, testimonials, logos and other marketing material
- Access to training, workshops and focus meetings, which may be on specific aspects of SEND, or on the SEND reforms
- A pro-active approach to putting people and services in touch with each other as opportunities present
Colour Coded Google Flags
Colour-Coded Google Flags are used to display provider details and indicate by their colour, the size and reach of services listed.
Some services may be small and operate locally, whilst others may have a regional or national reach, with branches in many different local authorities, or a capacity to deliver services across a large georgraphical range.